Abigail Teddy Bear Making Kit
43 cm or 17"
The pattern is a full-color pattern with easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams.
Patterns can't be returned or exchanged.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems with your order. W
This pattern is also available as a Digital Pattern. (Download at home.)
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Abigail is a traditional teddy. She is made from Ratinee-style mohair and is fully jointed.
This pattern includes detailed instructions for both Charlie and his accessories. The kit consists of mohair fabric, paw pad fabric, nose thread, joints, and eyes. The kit is for the bear only and does not include stuffing.
MATERIALS NEEDED as per the pattern
- ¼ m mohair or other fur fabric
- Paw pad fabric 10x 25 cm
- 12mm Glass or reproduction shoe button eyes
- Joints 45mm cotter pin set or other suitable joints (i.e. locknuts and a 40mm-grub screw)
- Perle cotton for nose 5ply
- Stuffing -not included in the kit.
This pattern also includes the pattern and instructions for her dress and pants. The kit does not include any material for dressing the bear.