HeatnBond Iron - On Vinyl - Gloss (17" X 2yd) 43cm X 180cm
HeatnBond® Iron-on Vinyl is a flexible, water-resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks, and more!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 inches x 2 yds (43.1 cm x 1.8 m)
- Gloss finish
- Sewable with a regular or non-stick foot.
- Fusible only on one side
- For use on fabric or paper
- UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
- Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
- *Iron-on Vinyl is NOT adhesive. If you need adhesive please use HeatnBond Lite or Ultrahold.
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will use prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch the iron directly to the Vinyl. Always cover Vinyl with a protective sheet or parchment paper before ironing. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. If washing is a must, wash on a gentle cycle and line dry. If any peeling or crinkling occurs, cover the vinyl with parchment paper and re-iron.